Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Priority #1: DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!


So, if you weren't part of the the 50ish or so attendees of my recent dance party, you therefore are lame...Though if there were many more people, it might have been a tight squeeze in the little Broadway house. These are things that I loved most about the night: Dancing (duh) to the likes of Crystal Castles, Santigold, and MIA; A fondue feast is always a hit, nothing was left; Wearing a party dress; Enjoying the company of all my friends in one setting; Bowerbirds, enough said; Photo shoot in the basement, which I'm dying to see the results of our photographer, Ryan. Thanks for those who came and enjoyed, don't miss out on the next one.


A glimpse into the night, from the polaroid collection of Devin Masters:

   
         

 apparently, I possess a really phallic sculpture.

1 comment: